Kamis, 12 Mei 2011

My teacher

My teacher .......
You're my heart lamp
You're the torch in the dark
Which will illuminate this myself
O my teacher ....


My teacher .....
You irradiate and light up my life
With that valuable knowledge
You who taught me from that can not be
Being able to and understand


You taught us with great
Attention, firm and disciplined
With a full sense of responsibility
You are making ourselves into
Smart kid
Indiscriminate


You teach your students
Regardless of the sweat that fell streaming
Credit is very valuable
More precious than a memorable


My teacher ...
You're still my teacher
Guidance counselor wherever I am

1 komentar:

  1. Dapatkan Bonus Freechip Deposit Via OVOpay Indonesia!
    Proses Cepat, Praktis, Tidak Ada Jam Offline
    Syarat & Ketentuan Bonus Berlaku Untuk Semua User ID Di Bolavita
    Ayo Gabung Bersama Bolavita Di Website www. bolavita .site
    Untuk Info, Bisa Hubungi Customer Service Kami ( SIAP MELAYANI 24 JAM ) :
    BBM: BOLAVITA
    WA: +628122222995

    BalasHapus