Kamis, 12 Mei 2011

Wound

This heart felt lonely without your love breath,,



life is lonely without a smile from you



self-love is silent without your soul,,



dark my room without stepping direction tuk







... love,,,



why must all happen?



why when you pass the light of the world into my soul



you leave the piece lies in a sense,,







love ..



I was only able to embrace a sense of



yng gray twilight dream hug



pursue a dawn of hope roamer,,







love ..



I'm not sure that you make to move



you give me a handful of injuries



why light a fire rainbow,,



bye love,,



happy happy on my wound,,

1 komentar:

  1. Dapatkan Bonus Freechip Deposit Via OVOpay Indonesia!
    Proses Cepat, Praktis, Tidak Ada Jam Offline
    Syarat & Ketentuan Bonus Berlaku Untuk Semua User ID Di Bolavita
    Ayo Gabung Bersama Bolavita Di Website www. bolavita .site
    Untuk Info, Bisa Hubungi Customer Service Kami ( SIAP MELAYANI 24 JAM ) :
    BBM: BOLAVITA
    WA: +628122222995

    BalasHapus